Discounts on bundled policies typically range from of 10 to 15 percent. As a rough example, let’s say you were paying $800 a year each for your homeowners and car insurance policies (total of $1600 for both). If you were able to bundle these two policies for a 10 percent discount, your overall savings on your newly combined policy would be $160.
Keep in mind that this is just an example. There are many variables that go into your individual home and auto quotes, including:
- The value of your home, car and other items you want to include in a bundled plan
- The amount of coverage you need for each of the insurance policies
- Whether you want full coverage for your car insurance, including collision and comp
- The limits and deductibles you choose for each policy in the plan
- Whether you want additional coverage, such as for more drivers in the family, or an umbrella policy that provides excess personal liability coverage
Talk with an independent agent about your specific needs. We have 5 convenient locations, so it’s easy to find a local agent in your area. (Source: TrustedChoice.com)
Contact us to get a Oklahoma City auto or home insurance quote today.